Sunday, September 19, 2010



CRISTO VIVE!

You always wonder about those certain aspects of life that transcend differences in culture.  Especially when it comes to the way the Body Of Christ relates in other parts of the world.   Day One in Ecuador provided initial insights to life of a people struggling between maintaining an ethnic identity and finding a new one.  It also gave another opportunity to see that “my own little world” can often contain the comfort zone of the States.  The words of Matthew West rang thru my head all day as God unveiled His greater plan that extends far beyond the familiar.  It’s times like this when you realize how awesome it is to partner with groups like HCJB Global who actively inject international society with the gospel message in a way that best intersects their lives and their culture.  
What if there’s a bigger picture
what if I’m missing out
What if there’s a greater purpose
I could be living right now
outside my own little world
Start breaking my heart for what breaks Yours
give me open hands and open doors
put Your light in my eyes and let me see
that my own little world is not about me


No comments:

Post a Comment